OPP INVESTIGATE BREAK AND ENTER IN TRENT HILLS
Members from the Northumberland Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) are currently investigating a recent break and enter at a construction site resulting in the theft of approximately $60,000 worth of surveying equipment and power tools.
During the over night hours of March 20, 2020, suspect(s) breached entry into 3 separate buildings on the construction site of the Trent River dam replacement project, located on County Road 38 north of the town of Campbellford. The following is a list of some of the equipment reported stolen:
- Leica Viva TS16 (surveying and geographical measurement) – serial number 3211638
- Leica NA700 Level – serial number 5077833
- Spectra Precision Laser Level LL500 – serial number 129122
- Leica GRZ122 360° Reflector, 5/8″ Threaded Adapter
- Leica GHT66 Pole Holder Base Plate
- Seco 5802-10 – 8′ Leica Style Prism Telescoping Pole
The Northumberland OPP is asking for the public’s assistance with this ongoing investigation and would ask that anyone with information to call their nearest OPP detachment at 1-888-310-1122. Should you wish to remain anonymous, you may call the Peterborough/Northumberland Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or online at www.stopcrimehere.ca.